Pay day loans:
In our daily lives and businesses, Loans are one of the most common things arranged and signed on a daily basis by individuals, businesses, organizations, other big entities and so on. There exists many and different types of loans and one of them is “PAYDAY LOANS”. In case you were in the middle of your thoughts indecisive and wondering whether to consider Payday loans or not, this article will break down for you and will help you understand why you should or shouldn’t as we cover different factors under payday loans that may be clincher or deal breakers to you and help you take the best decision you will not regret afterwards.
Before we go further, please note that this page contains affiliate links and we therefore we get a small commission if you click and purchase. Read our full disclaimer.
What is a pay day loan any ways?
Payday loans are short term loans that are given to people in need of money. They can be used for anything from a car repair to an unexpected expense. The payday loan industry is a controversial one because it’s often seen as predatory and harmful. Payday loans are typically given out with high interest rates and fees, which can cause borrowers to take on more debt than they can handle. Payday loan companies have been accused of targeting low-income communities and individuals, who often don’t have access to other banking options and are forced into taking out a payday loan when they need money quickly.
What are the benefits of Pay day loans?
Payday loans offer short-term financial assistance to individuals and businesses in need during tough financial times. The main benefit of payday loans is that they provide quick access to money, specifically when your income falls short because of unexpected expenses such as a car repair or medical bills. Additionally, payday loans come with flexible repayment terms, with the option of either paying back the amount in full or making instalment payments.
The loan is structured on a short-term basis, lasting as long as two weeks. The most common payday loans are for $500 to $3500. However, there is no limit to how much you may borrow from a payday lender because they operate on an open- ended loan. This is a very useful tool to have in case you are in need of immediate cash and the bank is closed and you don’t have access to your personal ATM or credit card. If you do not want to use cash, this is a good option for using your debit card or checking account because it will get the money directly.
If you want to learn to invest consider reading our guide “9 Investing Tips for Beginners: A quick Guide on how to become an investment pro“
Pro and cons of payday loans
Money arguably being one of the life generators and savers, there is nothing as satisfying and relieving as getting it as quick as possible especially in case of emergency when you need it the most. Below let us break down for you briefly some of the pro and cons of payday loans you need to keep in the back of your mind before you consider taking a payday loan.
Pros of payday loans
- Unsecured: Unlike some other traditional loans, no one will sell your property or car because you cannot pay for your payday loan, however, you will have to provide access to your bank account as an assured way of paying back the loan.
- Instant: Unlike traditional loans, payday loans with right documents will take you approximately less than one day to get it.
- Fewer requirements: With just even less than what a typical US citizen has to possess, you will still have your loan without.
- Can be applied online: With busy daily schedules, or comfort of not leaving your home, you can still apply for a payday loan.
- Life savers: let us just say, it is just like a one call away in the middle of a very big medical bill or a car crash.
Cons of pay day loans
- Very Expensive: Very high interest rates are one of the deal breakers that might make it somehow uneasy for you to consider as they are likely to leave you in more debts than expected.
- Debt cycling: Your lender will be charging you extra fees each time you delay or cannot pay your pay day loan in time which may leave you floating in dangerous floods of debts and makes pay day loans very risky.
- Exposure to being sued: Although this is common to other lenders, in case of any hardship in paying back, your lender can sue you and file a lawsuit against you for not paying in time or not paying at all.
- Not always helpful: In case you are stuck with a problem that requires you a whopping of dollars, payday loans cannot help you because they are limited to some amount and cannot go above depending on the lender.
What happens if you fail to pay your pay day loans?
In order to avoid having your credit rating lowered, payment plans should be considered when taking out these types of loans. If you are unable to pay the loan back in time, you can contact your lender and work out a payment plan that suits your needs.
If you fail to make payments due on your payday loans in a timely manner, there are consequences that could arise. The lender may decide to take legal action against you for non-payment and if they do so, they may ask for money from other sources such as bank accounts or wages.
Lenders have quite a list of options when borrowers fail to pay back their payday loans which could be a threat to file a lawsuit against them, effortlessly withdrawing funds from your bank account as per loan agreements and collection efforts among others, but all in all most of the times the borrower is charged with some extra fee which in the end sums up to the actual amount of money they borrowed, extended interest rates and other additional charges they will count on you each time the check bounces when the lender attempts to withdraw money from your account because of insufficient balance.
Best alternatives to pay day loans
Let’s say after all the deal breakers and red flags mentioned above withdraws all your hopes and excitements you were caused by all the advantages of payday loans and now you want to know what else you can do to get a quick loan without putting your life in such very big dangers that can be caused by payday loans.
Thankfully a payday loan isn’t the only option on the list to help you borrow money instantly. Below are other alternatives you can opt for.
1. Pay day alternative loan (PAL)
Pay day alternative loans are offered by federal credit unions and allow borrowers to have small amounts of money at a lower interest rates compared to pay day loans and with an extended duration of between one to six months to pay back the loan. This kind of loan can only be accessible for credit union members with at least one month of membership under the following terms and conditions:
- The borrower can be allowed to collect funds between $200 and $1000.
- Payday alternative loan is affordable to payday loans with maximally a percentage of 28% per year including a fee of applying which is not more than $20.
- Borrowers are only allowed one payday alternative loan at a time.
However, in 2019, the US National credit union administration introduced another alternative to payday alternative loan which was dubbed “Payday alternative loan II” which had similar rules and regulations but added some differences.
For the Payday alternative loan II, below terms and conditions apply:
- Loans can be as much as $2000
- Extended period offered to the borrower to pay the loan up to 12 months.
- There is no requirement of month-long membership. As soon as you acquire the membership of federal credit union, you can have the loan immediately.
2. Salary advance Loan
Although Salary advance loans slightly takes longer than payday loan, it is also another good option to consider if you want a loan because there is less pressure in repayments compared to a typical payday loan.
Per definition, a salary advance loan is a type of unsecured loan issued to help a bank’s customer meet their emergencies by offering them money to be paid by taking up a certain percentage on their monthly salaries. Salary advanced loans can be paid up to 12 months allowing subscribers to borrow as much as 2.5 times of their monthly salaries and can be acquired in between 7 to 15 working days.
3. Title Loan
Title loan is a secured loan where the borrower hands in their property’s official documents to their lenders temporally until the debt is fully paid. This is such a good option for you if you have a property as you keep on using or occupying it as usual.
This is also a good option to people with bad credit because they still qualify, however, their property or car is in risks of being repossessed if they don’t repay the loan. This loan is usually short term and high interest rated. This kind of loan is determined by the worth of your property, the limit is around 25% to 50% of the total value of your asset and the process of getting approved can range from immediate approval to a few hours after your lender has reviewed your documents well.
4. Paw shop loan
This is basically where you leave your valuable materials such as jewelleries, mobile phone and anything else that can be resold as a collateral, and your lender who is a pawnbroker will give you a loan basing on how valuable your item is, and if you delay or not pay at all, you item will be for subjected for sale. Pawn loans are usually paid in about 30 days.
This kind of loan is easy to access as long as you possess a valuable material as unlike payday loans, they don’t ask for extra things like access to your bank account or do a credit check.
5. Family and friends loaning
Although this is literally customary and on a very friendly basis with less strangely contact, considering borrowing money from friends and family can be one of the best options to take when in need of money as it carries below advantages:
- Flexibility: I bet flexibility will be at its best with you having the borrowed money that belongs to your sister, brother, parent or a friend because the relationship you share is way bigger that materialistic thing.
- Lower or no interest rates: Your loved ones will probably not feel good to charge you extra money when they lend you money to cover your medical bills.
- Extended period of payment: Chances are that you will likely be given extended period to pay back the loan because your friends cannot pressurize you as payday loan lender will.
However, sometimes borrowing money from family and friends can come with its own difficulties that can hold you back from considering it such as:
- Weirdness: In case there is delaying in paying back the funds it will be weird for both the borrower and lender to hold a normal eye contact at a family gathering.
- Damaged relationships: The informality that this kind of loan carries makes it hard for the borrower to accept the fact their loved ones can actually sue them if they fail to pay back which can vividly destroy the relationship between the two.
However, if you find yourself running short of option, and family and friends’ loan is the only one topping, it is highly recommended to know the right person to approach and clarify things as much as you can to avoid future disappointments. .And once you have the terms and conditions, it is advisable
What is the easiest loan to get approved to?
There are many lenders who provide loans to people who need them and want to take the risk of borrowing money. However, it is important for you to know which lender is the easiest one to get approved with. In this section, I will discuss some of the lenders that are easy to get approved with and will help you decide which one is best for your needs.
The easiest loan to get approved with may vary depending on your financial situation as well as personal preferences. Some lenders are easier than others because they have more flexible terms and lower interest rates.
There are many different types of loans that you can apply for, such as a home loan, car loan or student loan. If you would like further information on what type of loan might be best for you, please contact a financial advisor in your area
However, if you would like to know before you visit a financial advisor, here are some of the easiest loans to get approved to.
In case of emergencies faster things are priceless as they save you time and danger and sometimes lives. So it is clearly important to know the right thing to do, where, how and when. Some loans are quick and others are slow and they both come with their own advantages and disadvantages. In case you are looking for the easiest Loans to go frond be approved easily below here is a list for you:
Easiest loans to be approved to
- Payday loans: as we have seen earlier, without a bunch of documents you can get it either online or physically by visiting lender’s offices in a very short period of time with an added advantages that most lenders don’t check your credit.
- Title loan: Unlike other unsecured loans, title loan is a secured loan where borrowers use their properties as collateral to get loan. Borrowers are required to temporally hand their lenders hard copy documents of their properties until the debt is fully paid. The process takes almost no time to be given your loan as soon as your lender finished reviewing your documents.
- Family and friends loan: With the strong relationship already between you and the lender, it makes it very easier for you to get it with less chances of risks and unexpected risks.
- Pawn loans: All it takes, grab your valuable material go give it to the pawnbroker and they will give you money to be paid in approximately a month with an average interest rate.
Is the Payday Loan Industry (or any other Short Term Loan) Worth It?
Short term loans are often advertised as a quick fix to your financial problems. But is it worth it? In the last two decades, payday lenders have grown in number and popularity. They offer loans to people with bad credit and charge very high interest rates. But are these loans worth the money? If you need a loan for a short period of time, payday lenders can be an option. However, they charge very high interest rates and might not be the best option for you. .A short-term loan is a small loan that you take out for a period of time.
The point of these loans is to provide an immediate source of money when you need it most. For example, if your wallet were stolen and you needed cash to purchase replacement cards, payday lenders can provide you with the money without any hassle on their part. You can borrow from payday lenders in the same way as you would from a bank or credit card company. The only difference is that you need to make an upfront deposit of at least $100, which provides them with some security against your defaulting on the loan.
How to Get Financially Saved Quickly without Going into Debt or Without Spending More Money on Your Budgeting Skills
The article will go over some of the ways to save money quickly without going into debt or without spending more money on your budgeting skills.
This article will go over some of the ways to save money quickly without going into debt or without spending more money on your budgeting skills. There are many ways to save money and these methods can be used by anyone with a budget, whether you’re young or old.
1. Use a budgeting tool
One way to save money quickly is by using a budgeting tool. There are many different options available, but the most popular one is Mint.com.
https://mint.intuit.com helps you track your spending and allows you to set goals for your finances. It also provides tools that help you find ways to save money without going into debt or without spending more money on your budgeting skills.
Benefits of budgeting tool like Mint
A few examples of how Mint can help you are:
-Create a savings goal with a specific amount of time or amount of money that you want to save
– You can see how much you have saved in the past
-Mint enable to see how much debt or credit card debt that you have
– You can see what your spending is with categories like food and money
– Mint automatically sets up recurring transactions, like bills – It’s good for tracking loans and debt as well.
2. Avoid buying items that you don’t need
The second method is to avoid buying items that you don’t need. This might seem like a difficult task at first, but it is actually very easy once you get in the habit of being conscious about what you are purchasing. If you think about how much time and energy it takes for you to use an item, then it’s likely that you don’t need it in your life anymore .
3. Make a list of wants
Thirdly, make a list of your “wants” and then work backwards from those items to figure out what you need. This is an effective way to get rid of those pesky impulse buys that make up a large portion of your monthly shopping budget. By taking the time to write down your needs in front of you, it’s easy for you to focus on the most important purchases and spend less time shopping.
4. Wait for a sale
Fourthly, be patient and wait for a sale. Sales happen all the time for some products and retailers. They probably won’t always seem like a good deal, but when you’re able to take advantage of them, they can help save you thousands of dollars!
Pay day loans for poor credit
Pay day loans are designed for people with poor credit. They are short-term loans that provide money in a few days or weeks. There are many reasons why people turn to payday loans, and most of them have to do with financial emergencies. The most common reason is the inability to get a bank loan due to low credit score or bad credit history. These types of loans can provide quick cash and help you get out of a temporary cash crunch, but they come with high interest rates and fees that can quickly spiral out of control. Payday loans can be beneficial for some people but not for others depending on the individual’s current financial situation. , so it is important to understand all the details before you decide whether or not a payday loan is right for you.
Are there other types of loans?
When considering short-term loans, people typically think about payday loans. They are usually quick and easy because they need to be repaid in a few days. Some people use them when they have an unexpected emergency expense, like being laid off from a job. However, payday loans are not the only type of short-term loan. There are others, like vehicle title loans and instalment
loans that can provide people with much more flexible options for obtaining quick cash when they need it most.
Conclusion: Pay day loans are they worth it?
It is important to understand the risks involved with payday loans before deciding whether or not you should take out one. Payday loan companies are often expensive and have high interest rates that can increase quickly. Additionally, these loans typically take place over a short-term period and do not offer flexible repayment options.